Sunday, August 20, 2006

Why I've done this.


In Second Life, there is a goddess. Not literally, but there is a woman that many love and admire and just as many hate. Her name is Tateru Nino. Tat is a SL celebrity and with celebrity comes angst.

I highly admire this woman for her strength and constitution. She really holds her own and although it's hard not to get caught up in the drama that she's sometimes tossed into, she maintains her stature, composure and deals with the drama fairly and with the reverence of a saint.

To that point - imitation being the greatest form of flattery, I follow in this wonderful womans prim-steps and have created this blog. Thanks Tat for the inspiration - I love ya

I really love me some Tateru. I hope she doesn't mind that I nicked this photo from her blog. (
see links on the right for Tat's blog)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home