Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Light Tribe Quest

For the past few weeks, I have been hearing more and more about a Quest that all Jogauni should partake of. Re-reading the Myth and my Tribal Myth, I discovered this to be true.

I was given the task of finding the first clue to the Quest and had read that the clue would be in my mind. I consulted with the tribe group and was instructed on how to find this first clue. I was amazed when I did find it. It said, "Myth 2:89". Well that was a pretty easy clue. Or so I thought.

It couldn't be chapter 2; verse 89, because there are no chapters to the Myth. First I looked up the Myth of the light tribe on the notecard that came with my AV. I counted to the 89 only to find "Wheel of Balance Turns". I did a few searches and came up with nothing.

I looked up the Myth of the Jogauni, paragraph 2, word 89. There were not 89 words in that paragraph. This didn't make sense to me, so I thought maybe the title would be the first paragraph and the second would be where the clue was. I counted. "Life Preservers of the Balance". That's all I had and was no closer to the next clue.

Still, the clues elude me. I crave this quest, but fear that it may just be another Myth. There is much about darkness in all that I've read. I need to dwell on it a while.... yes, some thought is indeed what is needed here.

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it should be second paragraph word 89 and wheel should come up... look around teh luskwood ground for a wheel and when u find it there will be some rocks near it go near these rocks and click the head in your jogauni HUD where u an edit your eyes and tail

 

Post a Comment

<< Home