Friday, September 08, 2006

The Quest Complete

Done. I have completed the quest, but not without some excellent assistance from a new friend who helped me through to the end. He even waited for me as long as he could, while I tried to complete the last task. I thank him for that help!

As noted in the prior thread, I found the tunnel and was given the next clue. I want to say before I go further that I don't remember the verbiage to all the riddles, so I can't post them.

The clue in the tunnel is "Bring order to chaos". A clue to this would be to look toward your Quest HUD for the answer. I can't give you the solution to the riddle, because even I don't know it. It was given to me and I could never have figured it out, but I'll tell you how to get started. Each triangle represents a Tribe. Find the Tribe that likes order and begin there. Know this - the light balls are the chaos. Click a triangle to change the lights.....and follow the direction of the sun from where you start. (Think compass and what direction the sun goes)

The next clue has to do with children or bringing up the young. To find a place where a certain element is abundant. That is where you will get the next clue. You will see when you get there that the clues continue to cycle. Not sure how many their are, but they will randomly repeat and your clue to solving this is: They compliment each other. (Get a pencil and paper and prepare to write before you continue, that is unless you know what the compliment is.)

The next clue is something like, by day or night this beacon shines.... If you have ever been in Luskwood, you will know what and where this place is. No question about that and the answer is just as easy, although the solution to the answer is the tough part. I will say this. Remember what you learned in the tunnel to pass this challenge.

The very last clue is something to effect of a meeting place where stories are told or have told for years. Again, if you know Luskwood, you will know this place. This is the final challenge. The only clue I can give you on this is; the opposition is tough. Know your tribes on this one.

I hope this helps the wayward questor. I cannot give more than that. It would ruin the fun and the challenge. You may contact me in-world if you run into some grief. I know after two hours of the tunnel challenge and not finding the answer, I was about to give up. I had a horrible headache and had read the myth at least 100 times, by the time my new found friend helped me. To him, I owe the success of my quest.

I am happy with my prize - although not scripted as I thought, it's definately something unique that only the Jogauni of SL have. It cannot be transferred to another so it is yours and yours alone. Although not unique to the tribes, it is as individual as you are even though it looks like the others. If you're questing for some magical mischief, end your quest now because the only magic you will find at the end of this quest is that which is within.

So ends this posting and this quest.

Thankee Sai for reading and best of luck in whichever path you decide to follow.

Sky

One thing to note...... over the hill nearly forgotten is another adventure...... that's what the final message was...... do you suppose another quest is on the frontier? I'll keep you posted......

5 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you for the information. I have not started the quest as I have just recently found out about it. I am glad to hear of somone else who has. And also glad to have found somone else who says Thankie Sai.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Sky McGann said...

Ekio, contact me in-world and let me know how you're doing. I'll try and look you up as well.
I as well am happy that Thankee Sai is not lost. I use it all the time. Gotta love Stephen King. It just seems to be fitting for the Jogauni to use.

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so people know... thats... only half... of the quest... and the reward ^.^

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Sky McGann said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Sky McGann said...

I appreciate that eltee. For those that don't know, eltee is one of the founders of Luskwood Creatures and of the Quest. It's really worth the time it takes to follow through to the end.
One question eltee - my light staff. It doesn't find anyone so can't attack, but the animations work great. Is there a fix for that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home