Tuesday, September 19, 2006

More Quest, Attack on the Grid

Well I found out there was more to the quest and was given a notecard with the secrets. I dove right in and was given my tribal weapon. It is a light spear. Very cool too. I should have taken a picture, but I'm sure you'll see it soon. It did something today and I don't know how it was done. I stepped off my wood deck and onto the ground and it emitted some light particles. It was really cool, but I haven't a clue why or how to replicate it. Time will definately tell, and I will master it.

There was an attach on the grid yesterday. It was self replicating prims/objects. My land was hit with badmitton (sp) birdies. It filled my parcel and even went over the prim allotment. It also played this horrid sound/music. I was able to remove them and send them back to the owner, but they kept coming in from over the air. They were self rezzing. I was told too that there were also hats. The sim next to me had so many birdies they had to take it down for about 10 mins to clean it up. I couldn't finish building the Institute at that point for my "sister". More about that later, suffice to say, she want's to be a teacher of Gorean ways and use the institute to introduce citizens to Gore. Then when they are ready, set them free into the world to discover their calling. Be it Free or Slave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home