Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Second Life

The Grid is currently down. They're doing another update. I thought I'd pass my time out-world looking at Tat's blog as well as the SL site..

It seems that Tat's dad has had a surgery. I couldn't find any details, but here's wishing to his speedy recovery.

She's also predicted the approximate day of our 1 million sign up. If I read correctly, it's estimated to occur on or around October 30th. Pretty exciting for sure. I wonder how truly accurate this number is. How many people inworld have how many alts. I've only have me. I never considered having an alternate. At any rate, below are the numbers for today - Second Life Time or Pacific Daylight Time. You'll note that there are 0 online now. Because of the grid being down.


Second Life Time: 9:39:39 AM
Total Residents: 835,345
Logged In Last 60 Days: 351,206
Online Now: 0
US$ Spent Last 24 Hrs: 364,932

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

having an alt is an interesting issue Sky...

i am considering having one, actually i do but it is still on help island in limbo, i only logged on once.

The thing is there are some areas i would like to discover and explore, but i do not want to get involved as my SL kyra Gaea is already very happy, therefore im considering using my alt to explre those areas... so for me the alt will come in handy i thnk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home